Sunday, August 2, 2009

Saturday, August 1st

Pounding the Pavement


Tee: American Apparel

Belt: Too old to remember

Shorts: Citizens of Humanity

Sandals: Target




Now that I have lived in NYC for a year, I have also been in my apartment for a year... which means the dreaded task of apartment searching in New York City. When I got dressed this morning I had to factor in heat and comfort, while still trying to look put together enough for someone to rent an apartment to me. I went for one of my favorite American Apparel t-shirts and jean shorts. I opted for tucking the front of my tee in and added a belt to avoid coming off sloppy. The gladiators are just as comfortable as foam flip flops, but look so much better. I was comfortable through all seven apartment viewings, and think I found the perfect little charmer!!

xX

Now I just have to figure out what to wear to sign the lease ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment