Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday, August 4th

Magical Maxi

Dress: Yumi Kim

Shoes: Converse


Hippie Floral Print






Ahhh... I love these shoes, but they are on their last leg :(






I truly love maxi dresses. Sure they are pretty, sure they make you feel ethereal, and okay they are really trendy right now. Although I agree with the aforementioned traits, none are the reason for my obsession. Bottom line, I love maxi dresses because when you have one on it feels like you are wearing a luxurious nightgown (especially if it is silk like the one pictured).
Maxi dresses are the epitome of comfortable chic. Mondays and Tuesdays are my favorite days to thrown on a maxi for work, because let's be honest my bed is where I really want to be. Wake up a little late, let your hair air dry (it is part of the look), throw on a maxi and go! For shoe options go with a flat sandal for day, or mix it up with simple sneakers like I did today. Also try this option for day-to-play by adding wedges and some bangles for an evening worthy look.

xX

How do you rock your favorite maxi?

No comments:

Post a Comment