Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tuesday, July 28th

Accessory-Set-GO!



Dress: Yumi Kim

Belt: Beacon's Closet

Sandals: Target


Last night my friends and I gathered to watch The Bachelorette finale, but this wasn't your average watch party. We decided to mix Monday night up by bringing it back to our sleepover days. So, my 20-something gals and I packed our overnight bags. Although this reminded me of my childhood, my fears were not of being homesick. What concerned me was having to decide on Monday, what to wear to work on Tuesday. I like to live in the present... not to mention I was running late for work. I decided to stick to the model I had assembled for Monday. I achieved this by keeping the same accessory set (jewelry, shoes, and belt) and just swapped out the dress. It is great to have a few go to accessory sets. This allows you to throw something simple on, but still look like thought went into it. This belt, for example, has a discreet gold buckle, so it works well with the gold gladiators.

I must admit getting ready for work with friends made Tuesday much more bearable!

What is your go to accessory set?


P.S. As you can tell I was my own photographer this morning. I almost missed the timer, and my camera battery only had one snap left in it... hence the questionable picture. Oops! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment