Saturday, July 25, 2009

Out-and-About 7.24

Navy at Niagara



Top: Yumi Kim

Belt: Got it from Beacon's Closet

Skirt: American Apparel

Shoes: Steve Madden




This is what I sported out last night to celebrate a friends b-day at Niagara. I have been wanting a navy skirt for quite sometime. But, as I am sure many others have encountered, as soon as you know exactly what you want it is nowhere to be found. I have a bad habit of getting a detailed image of an article of clothing I want to purchase without ever knowing if it actually exists. This skirt does not match the exact description I had in my mind, but it serves the same purpose. It is more versatile than the style I wanted and it was at the right price at American Apparel. American Apparel is a great stop for more than just v-necks and leggings. In fact I can't get a pair of suspenders out of my mind I saw there when I got this skirt... stay tuned!

What article of clothing are you having a hard time tracking down? I'd be happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment