Friday, July 31, 2009

Thursday, July 30th

My First Annual
New
Yorkiversary


Top: Yumi Kim

Shorts: DeHoghton

Sandals: Charlotte Russe
Gladiators: Sam Edleman





It is official! I gave into my torrid love affair with NYC and moved here exactly one year ago... translation: celebration called for! Conveniently enough Kim had a party to go to with a Grey Goose open bar. I wanted to find something that could take me from day-to-play, so I wouldn't have to come up with two outfits before 9 a.m. I went for this Yumi Kim Marissa top in my favorite spring print, and black cut-offs. I love these shorts! I actually made them out of a pair of men's jeans that I borrowed from a friend after a long night. Now I call them my ex-gay-boyfriend jorts (a play on Joe's Jeans 'Ex-boyfriend' jeans that my roommate owns). For work I paired the outfit with neon pink sandals for a casual summery vibe. For night these Sam Edelman platform gladiators take the shorts from casual to edgy.










I cut my head off of this pic because I was too busy celebrating and forgot to take a full body. I had to recreate this outfit the following day. Oops!


More pictures from my New Yorkiversary

Cheers to me and my love!



















At The Dream concert.












Look who stopped by our table at Buddahkan.

No comments:

Post a Comment