Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wednesday, July 22nd

Vampire Weekday


Top: American Apparel

Vest: Forever 21

Jeans: Old Navy

Sandals: Target


Multi-strand stretchy pearl bracelet w/ gold necklace wrapped around and intertwined.




I got invited to go see Vampire Weekend tape MTV's Unplugged!! So, needless to say I had a slight wardrobe freak out. This is what I came up with. It is simple enough to wear to work but has a tiny bit of an edge, also it isn't too fussy for a concert. I didn't want to throw it back to the TRL days and turn up like a groupie. These heels (got them at Old Navy on sale!) were under my desk. They were able to take the whole ensemble up just a notch. It still amazes me sometimes how much influence a pair of shoes has on an outfit. My only reservation was that the shoes and jeans are almost the exact same color... luckily I love grey.

How do you feel about the grey-on-grey?

No comments:

Post a Comment