Friday, July 24, 2009

Out-and-about 7.23

Margs in Murray Hill

Cardigan: Liz Claiborn (aquired from TJ Maxx)

Scarf: My roommate Susan's grandmother's

Jeans: Degaine (Men's Jeans)

Handbag: Chanel

Shoes: Kathryn Amberleigh



My friend Lauren is working in the Bahamas for the next month in preparation for the Miss Universe Pageant. Naturally we wanted to see her off properly. Proper to us means... margaritas of course! I ran home after work and the only useful thing I could think of to do with my extra 20 minutes was change clothes! I was going for: "You don't look like you live in Murray Hill," with extra room to move after a few margaritas. I opted for a loose top tucked into boyfriend jeans, which are set off with super high wedges. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Jolie, i freaking love this outfit.... I have been wanting to try this boyfriend jean look and I think you have just convinced me to invest in yet another pair of jeans...so cute!

    Lindsey O

    ReplyDelete